domenica 23 settembre 2007

|| * International Swap * ||



Hi!
I'm Italian girl, 22 years old.
I live in this part of Italy (Marche).
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I can swap everything (food, magazines, music, and anything you want!).
I want to swap, particularly, with people from Asia and U.S.


My wishlist

* food&snacks/magazine/pictures/objects typical of your country

* 80s stuff! (accessories, bags, clothes ... or anything else! ^_^)

* badges

* stuff with zombies/vampires/skeletons/pirates/pin-up

* make-up

* movie posters

* geek stuff (expecially woman t-shirt with geek phrases or geek images!)

* strange false eyelashes

*cosmetic pouch

* incense

* exotic/esoteric books and objects

* everything you want to send me! surprise me ^_^

I love black and neon colors ^_^

Gimme Your Stuff

7 commenti:

aneez backer ha detto...

Hi

Thanks for writing to me.

I would definetly like to swap with you, but I already have my platter full for swap for atleast next two months

cheers!!

sanjana ha detto...

hi,

i am definitely interested in swapping with you, but i will be able to swap with you in november. do mail me at sanjanaism@gmail.com, and we'll work out a swap.

take care :)

wenlin ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Miss.Kendra ha detto...

Would you like to swap with a girl from california!? i love sending colorful packages full of neat things. Im a shopoholic!

kendraakay@gmail.com

Sueminn ha detto...

hello!
my name is sueminn and i am a 16 year old girl from new jersey (very near new york city). let's swap! http://www.xanga.com/sueminn or gmail.com/sueminn , please!
bacci.

Amelia . ha detto...

hello do you still do swaps?
do let me know okay !
check out mine at


http://blancopockeract.livejournal.com/6920.html#cutid1

or email me at ameliaa@live.com.sg

REDRUST ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.